![]() |
| Grand Tetons Idaho/Wyoming 2014 |
It is a sunny weekend and that makes me so happy. It's 53 out there right now!
What happened this week...hmmm. (P.S. remember you can click on the pics to make them larger.)
We had a snow day last Monday. Oh, here's something "exciting!" Monday morning (no school, and the storm was still snowing), the snowplow guy for our street rounded the corner and then stopped, I guess. The truck behind him did not think he was going to stop, so he ran right into him. I opened our blinds to this. (You can't lose the police around here...those jackets are BRIGHT.)TIME OUT OF SCHOOL. We are now in the beginning of our "February Break." Each February, and each April, we get a week off of school. This is good for the skiers to get in some skiing, and for the people who need warm to go somewhere warm. Also all those nasty germs in the school buildings can be withOUT a host for the week, so they die. Begone, germs!
BUSINESS TRIP. Then there are those whose husbands/dads have conferences to go to, in Orlando, so they travel someplace warm but stay inside the whole time...this makes sense to someone, I am sure?!?!? Ha.
![]() |
| Internet photo, Ft. Lauderdale airport |
Kara and I will see him Wednesday night. We are staying here, where it is...NOT snowing! And the temps are in the 40s and 50s this week, so some of the white stuff may even melt away. (Ooohh--supposed to be 64 on Thursday, I just looked. Happy Days :) :) :) )
![]() |
| Grand Tetons 2014 |
TETONS. Here are some pics I just found of almost 3 yrs ago when we went to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. These are the Grand Tetons, 2014.
Well, my allotted blog time is up! Hope your weekend has gone well.
![]() |
| In honor of my favorite president--taken almost 5 years ago, Gettysburg PA |
Kari





0 comments:
Post a Comment